The Falcore is an FPV racing drone designed from ground up to help expose drone racing to everyone. It allows novice pilots to fly and race right out of the box, and with a switch of a button turn the Falcore into an aggressive, ultra-fast, ultra-durable racing drone.
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
All of the Falcore units have been sold out, we are out of inventory, and cannot supply new orders.
At this time, no plans for another production run, thus no more units will be manufactured.
The Falcore platform has demonstrated the best of AMIMON’s technology:
- Incorporating the CONNEX ProSight zero latency HD video link into our own high-end, 80MPH FPV platform
- Introducing our own SHIELD mode capability, allowing many new comers to enjoy the thrill of FPV flying out-of-the-box
- Creating a superior, slick-looking, carbon chassis body capable to withstand extreme crashes and go back flying immediately
We continue to support all our great customers! Should you have any support issues, kindly address our support portal.
Tough and Fast racer
Falcore’s carbon fiber tubular frame protects all electronics components, providing crash resistant strength. Flexible motor arm joints can dislocate momentarily at high power impacts to protect drone from damage.
Anyone can race
Falcore’s world first SHIELD mode allows anyone to race from day one. SHIELD mode uses sonar and barometer sensors to automatically maintain flight altitude, and coordinates turning to allow flying using a single stick of the remote.
Ready to Race
Race straight out the box. Falcore ready-to-fly package includes a Falcore Drone with built in Prosight HD video link and a Falcore Remote Control with mounted video receiver. Included in the package also an easy release battery, chargers, spare propellers and even a special tool for easy prop replacement and basic maintenance. HDMI goggles not included.
- Stop & Land button automatically grants pros and beginners with a soft landing.
- Detachable prop-guards are available as accessories for indoor racing or extra prop protection.
- Motors arms can be quickly removed for easy packing Falcore in a small backpack – no tools required.
- Compatible with several existing standard XT60 4s batteries
- F3 based flight control, compatible with Cleanflight Configurator.
- Factory tuned locked-in PID setup and super sharp ACRO mode.