High level software engineer
Design, Implementation, Integration and maintenance of applications, communication protocol and transport protocol of wireless video transferring systems.
Working ‘shoulder to shoulder’ with algorithm team on new video encoder/decoder & modem algorithms implementation.
- Electrical or Software Engineering degree.
- Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience with application layer embedded software.
- Strong skills in: C/C++, GDB, live system debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Embedded Linux user space– advantage.
- Knowledge in IP and network protocol – advantage.
- Experience with video encoders/decoders – advantage
- Highly self-motivated, strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in complete life cycle of product development that includes design, coding, testing, release and support.
CV’s to: amimon.ART@applynow.io