Amimon designs and manufactures end products in the area of wireless HD video for up to 2KM range, leading the solutions for the camera and UAV drone hot market
The candidate will be involving in all system aspects from architecture and definition of the system to hands on making it works. The candidate will process MRD requirement into system specs of HW and SW requirements and will escort the implementation until release to customers.
The complex system includes RF, OFDM modem, wireless, Video, ASIC chips, FPGA, User interfaces and end products.
We are looking for multi- disciplinary independent engineers who will define the next products of Amimon.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering
- Knowledge in OFDM modems.
- Knowledge in video
- Experience in standard RF measurement equipment.
- Experience in Matlab.
- Former experience as a system Eng.
Advantage to applicants with the following experience:
- Knowledge in ASIC and FPGA design
- Knowledge in RF PHY layer
- Knowledge in RF-IC chip design
- Familiar with RF regulations (FCC, ETSI / MIC)
- Knowledge in video compression – as H264/H265
- M.Sc. in communication