Embedded Software Engineer
Design, implementation and integration of Embedded SW for integration of Amimon video solution with complex systems.
- Electrical/Software Engineering/Computer Science degree.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with real-time embedded SW development.
- Experience in C and C++ programming on embedded systems – Must
- Experience with RTOS such as ThreadX, VxWorks or equivalent– Must
- Acquaintance with micro-controllers and peripherals – Must
- Knowledge in design patterns and SW architecture – Advantage
- Knowledge in Video Encoding/Decoding – Advantage
- Experience with SW development methodologies.
- High level system understanding.
- Ability of Self learning and independent working.
- Team player
Reporting to: Embedded SW Team Leader
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior QA Engineer
Amimon is an innovative company developing and selling high end products of wireless video to professional customers around the globe. There are variety of products for different markets, all are in the edge of technology.
As part of the development process Amimon is looking for a Junior QA Engineer. The work involves testing of multidisciplinary products involving RF, HW, SW, Video and audio, algorithm, user interface and more. Testing includes manual testing and automation analysis.
We are looking for self-motivated and open minded people who can switch dynamically between the different tasks, ready to learn new technologies and products, and be part of the Amimon family.
- Electrical or Software Engineering degree.
- High level system understanding.
- Team Player.
- Willing to lead activities and tasks.
- Ability to script/automate tests (Python/Pearl/…)
- RF knowledge
- SW programming (C#)
- Familiarity with embedded systems/architecture
- Knowledge in Excel
Reporting to: QA Manager
CVs to: email@example.com
Amimon designs and manufactures end products of wireless UHD video for up to 2KM range, with zero latency. Leading the solutions for the studio cameras, virtual reality (VR/AR/MR) and UAV drone hot market.
Amimon is R&D centric company. The complex system is based on innovative concept with many new patents and algorithms and includes RF, OFDM modem, Wireless transmission, video processing, ASIC chips, FPGA, several processors integration including their software and User interfaces
Amimon is developing products from chip level to end products in several markets
Manager’s responsibility will include leading a VLSI team (partially subcontractors).
Work closely with the System, Alg , SW, HW, RF, CTO teams from definition, through architecture and implementation including verification and validation.
The main task will be supporting latest IC generations, in parallel to new designs which will be initially based on FPGAs (Altera / Xilinx).
On top of the management skills – hands-on work is required.
Must have experience with FPGA designs, including writing and ownership on a complex Verilog blocks .
Working on a full design flow from high-level architecture definitions, through micro architecture, Verilog writing and verification process.
ASIC flow knowledge including backend design up to GDS is an advantage.
BSc in Electronics engineering/ MSEE advantage
A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience of chip leading / VLSI team.
A minimum of 6 additional years as VLSI Eng, including FPGA design
Advantage – a good understanding of ASIC architecture, Verification methods and backend flow
Advantage – Knowledge in video digital interfaces (HDMI / SDI) , video processing & modems.
Strong management skills
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
Reporting to: VP R&D
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org