A New Era In FPV
CONNEX ProSight is all about transforming FPV drones into a completely new kind of immersive experience for beginners and experts alike.
The Connex ProSight HD Vision Pack is a true game changer. It delivers unparalleled vision performance with delay-free wireless transmission.
Its superior image quality combined with simple installation, smooth configuration and improved multi-pilot flying experience.
A NEW ERA IN FPV
NEW FEATURES & WINTER SALE PRICE
Now with our new and improved indoor version, ProSight users can open the winter indoor racing season, with a new set of light handling features: HDR support in HP mode, Night mode and more.
Checkout our new winter sale prices!
For more information and Q&A Click Here
Robust Digital HD Receiver
The CONNEX ProSight ground receiver unit provides a robust digital link over the 5GHz band. Its HDMI interface, compatible with all popular HDMI goggles & screens in the market.
Delay free FPV HD Camera
The CONNEX ProSight HD camera is optimized for both indoor & outdoor flights, featuring advanced High-Dynamic-Range sensor, allowing 720P delay-free crystal clear video
Delay-Free HD Transmitter
The CONNEX ProSight transmitter supports delay-free uncompressed all-digital HD transmission. Optimized for multi-pilot FPV Racing, providing fully immersive flight experience
- 720p30 HD Camera, with high-Dynamic Range sensor, and 2.8mm lens or 1.4mm lens (HP+ lens)
- Receiver Unit outputs standard 720p60 over HDMI for reducing motion blur;
- Compatible with all popular HDMI based Goggles/monitor
- Digitally paired transmitter to receiver for crosstalk free flight
- Supported LOS range of 1000ft to 3000ft (300m to 1000m) varies with field conditions
- Advanced Frequency setup for multi-pilots: Automatic & manual modes, supporting 27 digital channels (FCC)
- System configuration via Bluetooth using Android/iOS app or through built-in OSD menu
- Advanced High-Definition spectator viewing mode
- Camera to HDMI receiver-out maximum latency of 26mS at HQ mode or 9mS at HP mode
|Receiver Unit||Transmitter Unit||Camera|
|Dimensions||75x117x17 mm||65 x 36.5X7.2 mm||28x20x27 mm|
|Weight||134 gr||32 gr||13 gr|
|Input Voltage||7v-17v, (Supports 2S to 4S)||7v-17v (Supports 2S to 4S)||5V from Transmitter|
|Power connector||DC Jack||4 Pins||MIPI connector|
|Antennas Connector||5 SMA R/P connectors||2 external MMCX connectors||NA|
|Video Interface||HDMI (Type A)||MIPI||MIPI|
|SW Upgrade||Micro USB||Micro USB||Through transmitter|
|Product Configuration||Mobile App over Bluetooth||Mobile App over Bluetooth||Mobile App over Bluetooth
|Camera Modes||NA||NA||High Performance(<9ms)
Flying Rc planes with HD wireless Prosight System on board
Fixed wings RC models are great platforms for the ProSight system – especially when using the High quality modes – it’s like piloting your plane in real time, without the size and weight involved.
Wing racing is an RC section that makes the most benefits of the ProSight HD Wireless system: delay free, 720p60 over HDMI for reducing motion blur, give the pilot an amazing live video quality which helps him navigate between the gates and see e v e r y t h i n g in great colors.
in order to achieve a 360 degree pan system, one solution successfully applied is to mount the TX and HD Cam on the same rotating system, while leaving the TX Ant. on the body of the airplane.
we are aiming to open the HD distance envelope -the current record is held at 4.5 KM!!
- Check out the Globeflight team fixed wing HD ProSight. click here
- Check out this beautiful powered glider flight on HD ProSight. click here
- Check out this extreme fpv aerobatics on HD ProSight. click here