CONNEX Embedded solutions
With CONNEX Embedded, Unmanned system manufacturers and industrial enterprises can now integrate a robust Wireless HD link into their offering with a simple integration effort.
The CONNEX Embedded product family offers small size & low weight transmitter that can reach varied ranges and can be configured based on the application needs.
The CONNEX Embedded can come in different configurations enabling uncompressed HD video with zero delay, Data Down/Up link for control, standard HDMI output interfaces, SDK for controlling the link parameters and SW management tools for users and operators.
CONNEX Embedded Board
Combining a very small transmitter and full capability receiver up to the range of 1000m
- Fits large variety of video sources
- Transmits full HD 1080P 60 FPS
- Zero Delay transmission(below 1 ms)
- can be easily transformed into an integral part of your system
- can be used in both A2G and G2G scenarios
- fully regulated by FCC,CE,MIC, Japan Industrial A2G
- Integration into a turnkey UAV platform
- Integrated into internal inspection cameras
- Perfect machine vision tool for robotics and control
- Remote control uses
- cranes letters and retractable arms
|Distance (Outdoor)||Up to 3,300ft./1,000m (LOS)|
|Transmission Delay||Zero (Less than 1mS)|
|Radio Frequency||5.1-5.8 GHz|
|Channel Selection||Automatic frequency selection (AFS)|
|Video Formats||1080p/60, 1080p/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p25,1080p/24, 720p/60, 720p/50, 525i/60, 625i/50|
|Multicast Mode||Up to 4 receivers with no delay or quality degradation (Requires extra ground unit/s)|
|OSD Support||MAVLINK Telemetry Based|
|Encryption||AES-128 & RSA 1024 for key exchange|
|Operating Temperature||0-45 Celsius|
|Regulations||CE, FCC, MIC, Japan Industrial A2G|
|Video Interface||HDMI||HDMI (Type A)|
|Antenna Connectors||SMA / UFL (x2)||SMA (x5)|
|Dimensions||55 x 37.5 mm||129 x 89 mm|
|Weight||20 grams||260 grams (with enclosure)|
CONNEX Embedded package offers a cross-platform SDK for customizing the link based on the specific application to be used.
The SDK can be used to change the link settings, activate the On-Screen Display, reset the link and other relevant capabilities.