AMIMON offers wireless modules for multiple products that serve various markets needs. These modules can be customized Hardware & Software wise to the specific customer needs according to its market requirements. Being ready for the market, they are used as isfor integration into an end-product, or as a great starting point for a customized module allowing quick introduction to the markets.
By using the mature modules as a baseline for a cusomized customer oriented module, AMIMON's customers save critical time and development resources.
The use of a pre-certified module and reference design is also very efficient for minimizing the time required for passing RF regulations.
A mature module 'packag' includes the following:
- Fully tested Hardware - Some of the modules may allow for various assempbly options for further flexibility in the final product defintion
- Chipsets - Amimon relevant digital baseband ICs, and the relevant RFICs
Firmware - The Firmware is the heart of the modules, and will enable for various advanced features to run on same modules. The modules includes two main firmware layers:
- MAC layer - Responsible for the link wireless management
- App layer - Responsible for the audio-video-control connectivity
- Features - Each module will typically have multiple versions and features supported. These will depend on the type of ICs used, modules HW and the Firmware configuring this HW.
- FW releases of the MAC & App version may enable new features (and bug fixes if needed)
The Dove modules set (AMN35120/AMN36524) is a complete reference design for a stand-alone wireless Transmitter and receiver module set.
A smaller, low power and cost effective WHDI™ receiver !
The 'Stick' offers users an immediate wireless connection from their notebook or tablet to their big acreen TV, allowing them to enjoy games, movies, images and any other interactive content.
Amimon's Wireless video module offering HDSDI interfaces on both transmitter & receiver with external antenna for extra range and robustness