Tools/Embedded Software Engineer
Design, implementation and integration of C# tools for development and costumers with embedded firmware.
Support SW group with embedded tasks when needed.
• Software Engineering or Computer Science degree.
• 2-3 years hands-on experience in developing windows C# applications for embedded systems.
• Experience in C programming.
• Experience with SW development methodologies.
• Experience with PC peripherals such as USB and UART.
• High level system understanding.
Experience with other Operating Systems (iOS,Linux) – an advantage
HW / board design Engineer
HW/board design Engineer for the development of new high definition video transmission and reception products.
Leading products through the entire development life cycle – from components research and evaluation, through schematics design, layout and testing to mass production.
The applicant must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, High motivation, and ability to work as a team player but also independently to lead tasks from start to finish.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience with analog and digital Hi speed board design
• Experience in high speed signal integrity
• Experience in RF design (preferably in frequencies above 5GHz), including board design – an advantage
• Experience in designs incorporating FPGAs and DDR2/DDR3 – an advantage
• Experience in System design (Digital Communication, OFDM, MIMO) – an advantage
• Experience in RF and Digital Test Equipment
Research, development and algorithms implementation for wireless communication systems based on MIMO-OFDM technology.
Simulate system performance in various configurations using MATLAB
Study and implement wireless channel models
• BSc in electrical engineering – must
• MSc student – advantage
• Solid knowledge in signal processing and algorithms development for wireless communication systems – must
• Knowledge and experience with MATLAB – must
• Experience with MIMO-OFDM technology – must
• Knowledge in 3G / 802.11 / WiMax / LTE standards – advantage
• Fast and self-learning capabilities
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org